2. Acts 5:1-16 Ananias and Sapphira (believers) are struck down dead for lying to the Holy Spirit.
3. Acts 12:20-24 King Herod is struck dead by an angel of the Lord for not giving God glory.
4. Acts 13:8-11 Elymas the magician is struck blind “by the hand of the Lord” for being a fraud and son of the devil.
5. Romans 1:18-24 The wrath of God is revealed toward humanity by allowing them to reap what they sow. “Therefore God gave them over”.
6. 1 Cor 5:1-13 The immoral brother is judged and handed over to Satan for the destruction of his flesh.
7. 1 Cor 11:27-34 Believers are judged and become sick, some even die, for not judging themselves before partaking of the Lord’s supper.
8. Hymenaeus and Alexander were delivered to Satan for Blasphemy 1 Timothy 1:20
9. Revelation 2:22 "Look! I am throwing her [Jezebel] onto a bed of violent illness, and those who commit adultery with her into terrible suffering, unless they repent of her deeds. Furthermore, I [Jesus] will strike her followers with a deadly disease, and then all the churches will know that I am the one who searches minds and hearts. I will repay each one of you what your deeds deserve." (NET)
"Removing the active wrath and judgment of God from the New Covenant cannot be accomplished without serious intellectual dishonesty and an anti-Christ agenda that’s fueled by a desire to create and portray a “god” that is made in our image and not the God of the Scriptures", Jeremiah Johnson says.