2. I got broken up with in a TEXT MESSAGE that said 'God took away my desire to date you.'
3. Dated a Catholic girl, I'm not catholic. told me she needed to be closer to God so she broke up w/ me by giving me up for lent.
4. These words echoed in the room even though it was a whisper, "It's not you...it's God." (Rather than, "It's not you. It's me.")
5. "The Lord is my Shepard, I shall not want....you"
6. I once had a girl quote scripture and a supposed prophetic word to get me to not break up with her. Glad I married someone else :)
7. "It's like a water bottle. the more I date, the more holes will be in that bottle and the less water my wife will get." what??
8. Cheesy breakup: "I want to discern the episcopalian priesthood" (they can marry). Weeks later he asked someone else out.
9. A guy in Bible college 'interviewed'/dismissed me b/c I might hurt his potential in being above reproach. #IWasntEvenApplying
10. A great one I got early on as a Christian: "you've become too important to me, so I need to date just Jesus for awhile". Hugh?