5. Every caterpillar/butterfly testifies to our heavenly future.
"Suppose we could inform that caterpillar crawling across a leaf of the glorious future just ahead of him (it?). Would that humble creature believe he (it) would someday have gorgeous wings and flit through the sky? So, why do we have such difficulty believing in the destiny God has planned for and promised to His own?"
6. I believe in Heaven because the alternative is despair.
"“I would have despaired had I not believed I would see the goodness of God in the land of the living” (Psalm 27:13). This world, by the way, is not the land of the
7. I believe in Heaven because some of the best people who ever lived believed in Heaven.
"Jim and Elisabeth Elliot. Corrie ten Boom. Billy Graham. My mama. My grandmother. Marguerite Briscoe. Maybelle Montgomery."
8. I believe in Heaven because I believe in hell.
"There has to be a hell. Otherwise, the Hitlers and Stalins have pulled a fast one and gotten off scot-free. After slaughtering untold millions, they paid for their misdeeds with their own death? Not hardly. The death of such a pip-squeak could not begin to compensate for the endless multitudes whose deaths they were responsible for. There has to be a hell,
9. I believe in Heaven because it’s a great incentive to responsible living and compassionate everything.
"Skeptics will point to the shallow sayings of some believers that for the Heaven-bound this world does not
10. I believe in Heaven because of reasons I’m yet to discover.
"There is so much more. As some have said, we are “hard-wired” to believe in God and likewise in Heaven. I willingly accept that and see it as