"Indeed, if apologetics is to be done effectively, we must connect with the person at the level of the personal. Jesus consistently drove this home. His one-on-one conversations were remarkably personal and left others looking into their hearts and considering their spiritual condition."
Seek to engage with someone on a spiritual level today, and pray that God might shine the light of His Holy Spirit into their hearts!
- Why Does God Only Sometimes End Suffering?
- The Man Who Led Nabeel Qureshi To Christ Challenges Muslims Who Say Allah Cursed Him
- What Does It Mean For Christianity If There Is Life On Mars?
- Are There Dinosaurs In The Bible? This Academic Gives An Honest Answer
- Can A Person Of Science Really Believe In God?
Read more about Apologetics »