"If I could fully explain how an apple computer works would not mean Steve Jobs never existed," Prather continues.
"The fact that science shows us that the universe in which we live had a beginning, is knowable, regulated and finely tuned for life points for me to a God that made it that way."
"If there's no God then our minds are nothing more than chemicals and atoms bouncing off each other between our ears. If we're simply the product of unguided, random natural selection, what makes us think that we can even produce science that is reliable or even remotely accurate?"
"If we're simply the result of millions of years of evolutionary process, then we would only be concerned with the survival basics of fleeing, feeding, fighting and reproducing."
"Why did everything we need to exist come into being? Science can't fully answer that."
Watch Chad talk more about this below.
- Why Does God Only Sometimes End Suffering?
- The Man Who Led Nabeel Qureshi To Christ Challenges Muslims Who Say Allah Cursed Him
- What Does It Mean For Christianity If There Is Life On Mars?
- Are There Dinosaurs In The Bible? This Academic Gives An Honest Answer
- Can A Person Of Science Really Believe In God?
Read more about Apologetics »