So, what if you feel bitterness towards God for your handicap? "What can you do? First, face honestly the fact that nothing good ever comes from anger and bitterness. Instead, they will be like a poison to your soul. The Bible says, “See to it … that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many” (Hebrews 12:15)," Graham urges.
"Then turn to Jesus Christ and by faith open your heart and life to Him. He endured far greater suffering than any of us will ever experience—because He loves us, and wants to come into our lives and change us."
- Billy Graham Issues Warning Against Using Mediums To Contact The Dead
- Can You Lose Your Salvation? Billy Graham Gives An Incredible Answer
- Billy Graham Explains The Devil's 'Most Successful' Trick
- Billy Graham: Christians Need To Stop Fighting With Each Other!
- Billy Graham Explains Why We Should Be Thankful For God's Love AND His Judgement
Read more about Billy Graham »