Well, it is about to get awkward.
"He sees here the little guy at the back," the pastor says, pointing to the back of the sanctuary. "Little guy, not a midget, he's a child. I mean, I didn't want anyone to think I was offending a midget.."
The tumble-weed rolls across the stage, a smattering of laughter breaks out in the congregation, and the pastor lets out a defeated *sigh*.
Watch the hilarious moment below.
- John Crist Releases Part Two Of 'Monday Morning Pastor Press Conference'
- Fifteen Unusual Hospital Visits Experienced By Pastors
- John Crist Releases Brilliant New Skit 'Honest Mission Trip Leader'
- The 'Sister Act' Cast Just Got Back Together, Performing 'I Will Follow Him'
- Comedian: 'Trump Wants To Restore Power To Your Church'
Read more about Funnies »