"Do we want him to be more of a uniter right now? Absolutely."
"Back when President Obama had a similar group around him, a faith advisory group, I had some friends that were in that group, including T.D. Jakes here in Dallas," Graham said. It would be 'immoral' to leave him now, the pastor asserted.
"It's hypocritical that the same people who wanted Christians there for Obama don't want Christians there for Trump."
- Trump Hails Power Of Prayer, Says He Is 'Stopping Cold' Attacks On Christian Values
- Christian Judge Roy Moore Wins Senate Race: "Time To Rededicate Our Lives To God"
- Is Netanyahu Pressing Trump For A War Against Iran?
- Trump On Arab-Israeli Peace Deal: "A Good Chance It Could Happen"
- Sadie Robertson: Dream Big And Ask For God's Help!
Read more about Politics »