I wrote about this a bit in my upcoming book, The Hidden Option. I’d love if you pre-ordered a copy. I believe when we all tap into this idea of showing God-colors to the world, Christians can be the example we were intended to be.
This article was written by Jonathan Malm and originally appeared at his blog. Find it here.
- How Can And Should A Christian Apologize?
- Why Do Some People Love Jesus, But Don't Like The Bible?
- 10 Things You Should Know About Temptation
- Are Christians Starting To 'Idolize' Coffee?
- We Need To Stop Wasting The Time We Have In Church
Read more about Christian Living »