"It does remind us of priorities in life," he said. "It is traumatic but possessions can be replaced. They are fleeting." He continued "We are so grateful for the prayers of believers across the country and across the world.".
"We personally did not have any damages," he said. "However, we have a lot of friends who did have damages to their homes."
"They've been terrific," Cruz said of the White House response to this disaster. "One of the things that
"When I spoke with president Trump, he immediately committed full and total support from the federal government. He said 'whatever Texas needs, you got it.'"
- Trump Hails Power Of Prayer, Says He Is 'Stopping Cold' Attacks On Christian Values
- Christian Judge Roy Moore Wins Senate Race: "Time To Rededicate Our Lives To God"
- Is Netanyahu Pressing Trump For A War Against Iran?
- Trump On Arab-Israeli Peace Deal: "A Good Chance It Could Happen"
- Sadie Robertson: Dream Big And Ask For God's Help!
Read more about Politics »