5. "I'm doing fine. I don't need church."
Spiritual health is very similar to physical health. Do you just neglect all physical health until you are so unhealthy that you end up in the emergency room? No! We make decisions every day for our health, such as the foods we eat and drink, and we get regular checkups. Our spiritual life is the same way! We pray and read our Bibles, and go to church for weekly “checkups.”
- Why 500 Years Of Catholic & Protestant Church Separation?
- We Need To Stop Wasting The Time We Have In Church
- John MacArthur Is Asked 'Why Don't You Allow Your Wife To Preach?'
- Paul Washer On Why Young People Are Not Singing In Worship
- What To Do When Your Church Changes
Read more about Church »