"I also had the support of my family, I got to see the world anew from the eyes of my grandchildren. My friends rallied around and were so supportive. I did some yoga, tried alternate nostril breathing, I highly recommend it. It kinda calms you down. And yes, I had my fair share of Chardonnay."
Watch her talk below.
- Trump Hails Power Of Prayer, Says He Is 'Stopping Cold' Attacks On Christian Values
- Christian Judge Roy Moore Wins Senate Race: "Time To Rededicate Our Lives To God"
- Is Netanyahu Pressing Trump For A War Against Iran?
- Trump On Arab-Israeli Peace Deal: "A Good Chance It Could Happen"
- Sadie Robertson: Dream Big And Ask For God's Help!
Read more about Politics »