2. 'We're all God's children.'
"People who make this statement really mean, “God created us all,” which is accurate. God is the Father of us all in the sense that he formed us and gave us life. We are not, however, all God’s children," writes Hatcher. But to be accepted into the family of God, we must turn to Him, and accept the Lord Jesus as our savior!
3. 'God won't give you more than you can handle.'
He will! But God also promises to be with us in the stresses and strains of life and to guide us every step of the way. That is the key. At times we feel hard-pressed on every side, but we must not give in. God will give us the resources we need to move forward, even when it seems impossible. Consider the scripture found in 2 Corinthians 8-9.
"We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed."
“The Lord will make a way for you where no foot has been before. That which, like the sea, threatens to drown you, shall be a highway for your escape.” - Charles Spurgeon.
- How Can And Should A Christian Apologize?
- Why Do Some People Love Jesus, But Don't Like The Bible?
- 10 Things You Should Know About Temptation
- Are Christians Starting To 'Idolize' Coffee?
- We Need To Stop Wasting The Time We Have In Church
Read more about Christian Living »