God answered that prayer. "Beneath the umbrella of God' protection, Moses was granted a glimpse of God's glory and that was enough to sustain him. Friend, that will be enough to sustain you."
"Today, ask God 'show me more of you,'" urges Lucado. "Counterbalance these thoughts and all of these images of my problems with an image of your ability to solve them. You have great problems, yes, but you serve a great God."
"Be anxious for nothing."
"If the Lord is near, then our problems are not. They might feel like they are. But the God who made the heavens is the one who can oversee and sustain you in the midst of this."
Watch Lucado explain this more below.
- How Can And Should A Christian Apologize?
- Why Do Some People Love Jesus, But Don't Like The Bible?
- 10 Things You Should Know About Temptation
- Are Christians Starting To 'Idolize' Coffee?
- We Need To Stop Wasting The Time We Have In Church
Read more about Christian Living »