The Lord is alongside us.
“I will never leave thee nor forsake thee; so that we may boldly say, ‘The Lord is my Helper; I will not be afraid.” Hebrews 13:5-6
Four. The Lord has not given His children the spirit of fear. 2 Timothy 1:7
“He has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”
Fear has no place in the child of God.
Five. You have a choice, faith or fear, and you have chosen faith. Mark 4:40.
“Why did you fear? Where is your faith?”
There is no room for fear in the life of a believer, my friend. We either believe Jesus Christ or we believe the enemy, but we do not do both.
Choose this day whom you will serve, yes, and in whom you will believe. It will make a world of difference.
- How Can And Should A Christian Apologize?
- Why Do Some People Love Jesus, But Don't Like The Bible?
- 10 Things You Should Know About Temptation
- Are Christians Starting To 'Idolize' Coffee?
- We Need To Stop Wasting The Time We Have In Church
Read more about Christian Living »
- 5 Tips For Overcoming Fear About The Future
Read more about Fear »