God Himself is in us.
Three. The Lord has promised to be with you. Jeremiah 1:8
“Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you to deliver you.”
The Lord is alongside us.
“I will never leave thee nor forsake thee; so that we may boldly say, ‘The Lord is my Helper; I will not be afraid.” Hebrews 13:5-6
Four. The Lord has not given His children the spirit of fear. 2 Timothy 1:7
“He has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”
Fear has no place in the child of God.
Five. You have a choice, faith or fear, and you have chosen faith. Mark 4:40.
“Why did you fear? Where is your faith?”
There is no room for fear in the life of a believer, my friend. We either believe Jesus Christ or we believe the enemy, but we do not do both.
Choose this day whom you will serve, yes, and in whom you will believe. It will make a world of difference.
- 22 Things Christians Need To Stop Doing...Now!
- Why A Lot Of Professing Christians Never Attend Church
- 10 Things Every Christian Should Know About Demons
- Should Pastors Drink Alcohol?
- When Sin Goes From Shocking To Amusing
Read more about Christian Living »
- 5 Tips For Overcoming Fear About The Future
Read more about Fear »