"The order of the Church is that God is the head of Christ, Christ is the head of the man, the man is the head of the woman, 1 Corinthians 11."
"That's the order that God has designed in the Church, modelled by Christ's submission to his own Father."
MacArthur says there is "not even any doubt in scripture" about the issue of women preaching.
"How many of the 66 books of the Bible were written by women? None. Wouldn't you think that if women were supposed to have equal authority to preach and teach in the Church that the Lord would at least allow one of them to write a book in the Bible?"
Watch MacArthur speak more on this below.
- Why 500 Years Of Catholic & Protestant Church Separation?
- We Need To Stop Wasting The Time We Have In Church
- Paul Washer On Why Young People Are Not Singing In Worship
- What To Do When Your Church Changes
- Why A Lot Of Professing Christians Never Attend Church
Read more about Church »
- When Did A Message Of Love Become A Message Of Hate?
- 10 Things You Should Know About The Demise Of Expository Preaching
Read more about Preaching »