"There will be a day of judgement. There will be a day of reckoning when all things are made right. At that point, God will wipe tears from our eyes as a promise of ultimate eternal comfort."
"We live in this tension, Jesus' Kingdom has come, but it is also coming."
So, what about when we see miracles happening today? "Those are the future breaking into the present," Orr-Ewing says. "How and why that happens is mysterious. One thing we do know is that that miracle occurring is in no way related to our performance."
"A miracle is a sign of that reality breaking in. It's a message from God to show us that this is true and real, not a badge of 'well done you, you've performed well and got a miracle.'"
Watch Amy's answer below.
- Ravi Zacharias Gives INCREDIBLE Advice On How To Lead Someone To Jesus
- Ravi Zacharias: "Without The Cross, History Itself Cannot Be Corrected"
- The Man Who Led Nabeel Qureshi To Christ Challenges Muslims Who Say Allah Cursed Him
- Nabeel Qureshi: "Islam and Christianity Don't Lead To The Same God"
- Dr. William Lane Craig: The Difference Between ISIS And Invasion Of Canaan
Read more about Apologetics »
Read more about Suffering »