2. Right thinking
"Paul went on to say, “And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and
3. Right living
"Paul concluded by saying, “Keep putting into practice all you learned and received from me – everything you heard from me and saw me doing," Greg writes. "Then the God of peace will be with you” (verse 9 NLT). We cannot separate outward action from inward attitude. We need to live out these things in our lives."
"God has not promised us a pain-free world. But he will be with us, giving us what we need when we need it – not necessarily before, and never after."
Read the full article here.
- How Can And Should A Christian Apologize?
- Why Do Some People Love Jesus, But Don't Like The Bible?
- 10 Things You Should Know About Temptation
- Are Christians Starting To 'Idolize' Coffee?
- We Need To Stop Wasting The Time We Have In Church
Read more about Christian Living »